Join our Growing Team
Welcome to the TurfCare Corporation Career Page!
At TurfCare we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding environment for all of our employees to enjoy. Employees are given the opportunity to make their opinions count and are rewarded for their contributions. We offer many benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k disability, life insurance and paid time off.
To apply for the open positions below, please send your resume to email@example.com
Position: Regional Sales Managers
Reports To: General Manager, Sales
TurfCare Supply Corp will be expanding its sales team and is currently accepting resumes for Regional Sales Managers in the Northeast, Southeast and Midwest. Regional Sales Managers will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute business plans that will assist in achieving sales objectives and expand customer base and volumes within sales territory
- Call on accounts to cultivate relationships, identify opportunities and increase sales
- Develop brand name awareness by expanding portfolio of accounts and by increasing sales to current base of customers
- Manage and maintain pricing programs to optimize profitability
- Prepare annual and monthly sales forecasts
- Serve as a liaison between customers and key TurfCare contacts to provide optimal customer satisfaction
- Maintain current knowledge of the market environment relative to the industry and specific sales territory
- Cultivate key account relationships to develop strong channel relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, horticulture or related science
- 3-5 years relevant sales experience
- Proven ability to manage territory and operate independently
- Familiarity of the Turf & Ornamental, Agriculture or Retail market
- Exceptional customer service skills with proven ability to develop client relationships
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting capabilities
Position: Quality Assurance Manager – Sebring, FL
Reports To: General Manager - Sebring
- Oversee routine daily testing of Control Fertilizer Products as well as fertilizer products.
- Perform daily testing of incoming raw materials
- Responsible for all required documentation relevant to quality of products.
- Establish, maintain and monitor adherence to SOP’s.
- Perform internal and external audits
- Assist in customer complaints on any products produced at the facility.
- Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking systems.
- May perform calibration duties and troubleshooting on lab equipment.
- Ensure strict compliance to all Quality Systems standards.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Complies and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Microbiology or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience of quality control procedures, chemical laboratory instrumentation and standard operating procedures
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel