Multimedia and Graphic Designer
Turf Care Supply Corp. is looking to hire a Multimedia and Graphic Designer to develop videos for product launches, training and education, which explains our products, supports our brands and encourages sales. Duties also include the design of corresponding marketing collateral, catalogs, packaging, advertisements and more for print and web. The Multimedia and Graphics Designer will collaborate with the Marketing/Design Manager and select department heads to conceptualize video and script (creative input/vision highly encouraged) and will be entirely responsible for producing, shooting and editing these videos. The videos produced are part of our company’s desire to launch ourselves into a more digital presence and we are excited to find the right candidate to help get us there. Our products mainly consist of those used for lawn care, both professional and retail so an interest in this and plant science could be a plus. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter, work well independently or with a team, be deadline driven, lead projects and/or take direction well, motivated, go-getter, up to date on trends and technology. This is a great opportunity for the right Multimedia and Graphic Designer to really let their talents and passions loose and produce some amazing videos and design.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop unique, relevant video and graphic solutions
- Collaborates with Marketing/Graphic Design Manager to ensure video and design solutions and messaging are clear and consistent with vision and brand
- Produce, shoot and edit videos
- Ensure projects are executed on time
- Presents creative solutions, while keeping business objectives in mind
- Be up to date on creative trends, materials, technology and processes, to excel our company successfully into the digital world
- Develop and design esthetic marketing collateral, catalogs, brochures, advertisements and more for print and web
- Update social media sites as necessary including uploading relevant video and graphic solutions
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Video Communication Technology, Design Production or related field
- Proficient in video editing and graphic design programs including: Premier Pro, Adobe Effects, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator on Mac platform. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Video skills including filming, editing of video and audio as well as and graphic design skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills – will be required to collaborate with department heads to develop video concepts and scripts
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met
- Overnight travel may be required at industry shows and events as needed.
Must send link to online portfolio along with application/resume
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Graphic Design experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply, please click link and send resume and link to portfolio to: Multimedia and Graphic Designer